Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jack Graham

During my trip to Oregon in April 2008 I had the pleasure of meeting Jack Graham. My brother Ralph had met Jack while shooting at Mono Lake and had shot together a few times. Jack had invited Ralph up to Oregon for a shoot and since Ralph and I were planning a shoot of our own we decided to make is a threesome.

I couldn't have imagined a finer weekend soending some individual time with Ralph and two whole days, I mean two whole days from 4:30am to 9:00pm, shooting with Jack. Jack took us to all of the coastal and Columbia River Gorge hot spots. It was really an amazing experience.

Jack conducts a variety of workshops in Oregon. Believe me when I say you will be in for a great treat attending a Jack Graham workshop. He will make sure that you see the best there is of Oregon at the best times of the day and give you all the hints and secrets along the way.

Check out Jack's website, you'll be in for a treat.

www.jackgrahamphoto.com

Roger


No comments:

Post a Comment