Wednesday, April 29, 2009

First Video Uploaded

I mentioned the other day that I had made some videos from my Canon 5D Mark II. Without any real video editing software, at least software I'm willing to reinstall on my computer, I'm kinda stuck with what came out of the camera, speaking primarily of the length of the video. Fortunately, I made one video that is only 10 seconds long, as opposed to 5 minutes, so it lends itself to sharing on Smugmug.

The video can be quite boring, depending on your prospective, but as I mentioned it's only 10 seconds long so it shouldn't put you to sleep. This is one of a few of my favorite spots along the Cascade River along the North Shore of Lake Superior. From this rock the water thunderously passes by so to get the whole experience of being there you have to turn the volume up to the max.

Just a warning. A future video will be of High Falls on the Pigeon River separating the US from Canada. For this video you not only need to turn your volume to the max but you also need a spray bottle of really cold water to spray in your face as you watch the video. Of course you'll also have to go outside in 20 degree temperature to really get the feel of the scene but we won't take it that far.

The first video can be found here: Cascade River video.

Roger


No comments:

Post a Comment