Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gutter Beauty



This morning Thule, my soon to be 10 year old Aussie, and I went for a walk. We were out for a long walk to take a couple of DVDs back to the stores from where they were rented.



Of course I took my little Canon G9 along with me to capture anything I found interesting. It didn't take long to find an interesting subject. Actually it started right at the end of the driveway.



We're finally experiencing the first glimpse of spring and there is alot of snow melting going on during the day with refreezing at night. Looking down at the gutter there were some very interesting patterns.



Here are a couple of the images from this mornings walk. All were taken in the gutter of the streets we traversed. You never know what your going to find in the most unlikely places.

Roger


No comments:

Post a Comment