Sunday, March 7, 2010

North Shore Photography Show



On March 5, 2010 a show opened at the Johnson Heritage Post in downtown Grand Marais. Seven Minnesota photographers combined to display over 100 photographs in a truely wonderful show.



Travis Novitsky, Don Davison, Bruce Johnson, Bryan Hansel, Paul Sundberg, Jon Wood and myself are the seven photographers in the show.



The Artist Reception last Friday night was very well attended. Over 100 people signed the guest book but it's estimated the more than twice that amount were actually in attendance.



The show continues thru the month of March. If you are in Grand Marais on Thursday thru Sunday be sure to stop by from 1pm to 4pm. Your eyes will be delighted with the vision of seven different photographers.




I've included a pictures of my display as well as the display of Travis. In my haste to get home yesterday I didn't get pictures of the other photograhers displays.

Roger


No comments:

Post a Comment