Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I've been Barred by George Barr

Recently, I rediscovered George Barr and his website. I had read some of his articles on the past on Digital Outback Photo but recently he was interviewed in Lenswork Extended #72 (Lenswork is the best photographic magazine around). So I paid his website/blog a little visit and I have become addicted.

George's blog is not your typical blog. It is a realtime learning experience. Not just in the technical aspects but in the creative sense like how to see, what to photograph, what makes a good photograph, really heady stuff. His book was recently released and to me it is more text book than a technical primer. I have already gone back to reread parts and I'm just a third of the way thru the book. Can't wait to read the rest.

Roger


No comments:

Post a Comment