Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Show Hung and Images Posted

Last night I hung my show, Life Around the Kelley Farm, 1861, at the Sherburne History Center. What a nice hanging system they just had installed. Hanging rods are connected to a rail on top and have a sliding hook assembly. Basically the frames can be placed along the wall anywhere where there is a rail.

I place the wire such that the hook is 2 inches from the top of landscape frames and 4 inches from the top for portrait frames. Once I determined the height of the frame on the wall all I needed to do was to set the hooks in the same place on 26 rods. Hang the rods on the railing, center, and hang the frames. It was actually pretty easy.

In the end I'm really happy with the way it has turned out. The reception is Saturday from 11:00am to 1:00pm. Images in the show are on my web site at: www.RogerNordstromPhoto.com/kelley_farm.

Roger


No comments:

Post a Comment